The SEEEP Doctoral Programs on Sustainability Engineering (SESE) cover the following topics:
- Climate change, environmental protection and sustainable urban development
- New energy and clean energy
- Civil engineering and green building
- Transportation and clean energy vehicles
- Electrical engineering and information technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Material science and engineering
- Life science and biology engineering
- Management science and engineering
- Innovation and design
The concept of the SESE Doctoral Programs is to put together institutions from both China and the EU to jointly address a common research agenda and design activities where both students, researchers and staff could meet, cooperate and work together. Among others, the doctoral programs promote student exchange, summer/winter schools and jointly seek for additional funding opportunities.
See also Events for possible activities of the doctoral programs.