CLUSTER is looking for students who want to be part of the organizational team of CLUSTER’s 25th Anniversary Symposium ‘Challenges and Frontiers in Engineering Education’. The symposium itself takes place on Thursday October 22nd at the Evoluon in Eindhoven. During the entire week in which the symposium takes place, various other symposium-related activities will be organized, for which we would like to ask students to help as well.
– Placing print materials in information folders/maps (Monday October 19th)
– Helping to set up registration tables, placing banners, handing out information folders/maps.
– Being present at registration tables/entrance hall to welcome guests and register them for the symposium and other related events.
– Support/assistance/contact person for technical issues at the various halls/rooms.
– Monday October 19th
– Wednesday October 21st
– Thursday October 22nd
13.00-17.00 Preparations Crew (Monday October 19th)
08.00-10.00 Registration Crew (Wednesday October 21st)
09.00-16.00 Assistance Crew
07.30-09.00 Bus Crew (Thursday October 22nd)
08.00-16.00 Scientific Part Crew
08.00-19.00 Reception Crew
15.00-19.00 Public Part Crew
TU/e Science Park
Igluu (Eindhoven centrum)
Representative TU/e students who (preferably fluently) speak English.
Gross wage per hour: €10,83 (Depends on amount of ECTS acquired)
Contact: Femke van de Laar (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Erik de Jong (email@example.com).
* Please note that the time schedule is subject to change!